- Activation form must be returned along with a $50 refundable deposit. The postmark date must
be within 30 days of issue date. (The date we mail you your voucher.)
- Upon receipt of your deposit and activation form, you will be mailed an activation welcome
letter providing information about booking procedures & contact telephone number to call when
you are ready to make your reservations.
- Accommodations for extra nights may be available for an additional fee.
- All destinations and reservations are subject to availability, and are limited during peak
seasons, holidays and weekends.
- Do not make air or any other travel arrangements or leave for your vacation until you have
received written confirmation.
- Upon check-in, two forms of identification are required, one being a major credit card (no
debit cards please) and one being a photo ID.
- GetawayFAQ.com provides general information about our program. You may also e-mail
email@example.com for more informaion.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This offer provides accommodations for two (2) adults and two (2) children under the age of
16, at least one adult must be 21 years of age. If married, you must travel together. Drivers
License required for verification of age and major credit card required as a matter of hotel
policy - no debit cards. Arrival must be a minimum of 30 days and a maximum of 60 from receipt of
- When your reservations are confirmed, you will be mailed a written confirmation with your
directions and check-in times. This written confirmation and two forms of ID (driver's license
and major credit card) must be presented upon check-in.
- This offer is valid for one year from issue date. Refunds may be requested in writing at any
time prior to expiration date before confirming reservations or within 45 days of completion of
travel with a hotel receipt showing no balance due. Mail refund requests to Getaway to Paradise,
4802 Gunn Highway, Suite 158,Tampa Florida 33624. Refunds will be mailed approximately three
weeks after request is received, minus a $10 processing fee.
- All reservations are based on Getaway to Paradise availability and are subject to change.
Availability is limited during peak season, holidays and weekends. Surcharges may apply during
these times and in some locations. We also reserve the right to substitute different destinations
at any time.
- This certificate is for hotel accommodations only and does not include transportation, room
taxes and surcharges, meals, etc. Sorry, no pets.
- This offer is not valid for groups or for attending a convention. Only one vacation
certificate per household can be used per year.
- While on vacation, you may be offered exciting vacation opportunities in the resort area by
the Host Resort in hope that you will vacation with the Host Resort in the future.
- Notice of cancellation or changes to a confirmed reservation must be received at least 14
days prior to your scheduled arrival date. Failure to cancel or reschedule at least 14 days prior
to arrival or hotel 'no shows' will result in a forfeiture of your refundable deposit. In some
cases, hotels will charge a cancellation fee if terms of agreement are not met.
- Getaway to Paradise, its agents or assignees, act only as an agent for the hotel and will not
assume any responsibility for any loss, delay, accident, act of terrorism, injury or damage to
persons, property, or any liability whatsoever arising from or in conjunction with services
- This offer is void where prohibited by law.
Please visit www.getawayfaq.com for more information.